Riverside Historic Courthouse4050 Main Street, Riverside, CA, 92501
Riverside Historic Courthouse is located in Riverside County at 4050 Main Street, Riverside, CA 92501. The building was constructed in 1905 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
The courthouse is a two-story, red brick building with stone trim. The first floor features a central entrance with two flanking entrances. The entrance is topped by an arch with a keystone. There are three window bays on each side of the central entrance. The second story features a central window bay with two flanking windows. There is a stone balustrade on the roofline.
The courthouse was used as a county courthouse from 1905 to 1967. It is now used as a museum.