Terraine Courthouse115 Terraine Street, San Jose, CA, 95110
Terraine Courthouse is located in Santa Clara County at 115 Terraine Street, San Jose, CA 95110.
It was designed by architect William W. Gibbs and built in 1888-1889. The two story building is constructed of brick with a hipped roof and prominent front gable. It has a symmetrical façade with a central entrance flanked by engaged columns supporting an entablature. The first floor windows are topped by segmental arches and the second floor windows are topped by segmental pediments. A denticulated cornice encircles the building.
The Terraine Courthouse is one of the oldest buildings in Santa Clara County and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The building is currently used as a law office.