While Carlsbad, California has a higher crime rate compared to the national average in the U.S., it is not among the highest. Crime rates average around 22 crimes per 1000 residents. The chance of being a victim of a crime in Carlsbad is 1 in 46. According to FBI crime statistics, Carlsbad has a 54% higher crime rate than other cities in towns in America of any size. However, when comparing crime statistics to town in America of similar size, Carlsbad has a lower-than-average crime rate. Therefore, Carlsbad is actually safer than most American communities, based on NeighboorhoodScout’s FBI crime data analysis.
If you find yourself with a friend or loved one incarcerated in San Diego County, you may feel overwhelmed with questions about visitation, correspondence, or bail. The Carlsbad Police Department and Jail address are 2560 Orion Way, Carlsbad, CA 92010. This facility only holds prisoners temporarily while awaiting bond or bailout. If a suspect is not eligible for bail, they will be transferred to a nearby jail.
There are a number of jails and detention facilities in and around the Carlsbad area. The nearest jails include the following facilities:
1. San Diego Central Jail: 1173 Front St. San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 610-1647
2. Las Colinas Detention & Reentry Facility: 451 Riverview Pkwy. Santee, CA 92071 (619) 402-1312
3. Vista Detention Facility: 325 S. Melrose Dr, Ste 200 Vista, CA 92081 (760) 936-0014
4. George Bailey Detention Facility: 446 Alta Rd., Suite 5300 San Diego, CA 92158 (619) 210-0385
5. South Bay Detention Facility: 500 Third Ave. Chula Vista, CA 91910 (619) 213-1433
6. East Mesa Reentry Facility: 446 Alta Rd., Suite 5200 San Diego, CA 92158 (619) 210-0334
7. Facility 8 Detention Facility: 446 Alta Rd., Suite 5300 San Diego, CA 92158 (619) 210-0327
Carlsbad is served by the Superior Court of California, which has many branches and offices. The court for Carlsbad the North County Regional Center. The court address and phone number are:
325 South Melrose Dr.Vista, CA 92081 (760) 201-8600
The facility is a full-service branch court shared by various offices such as the superior court, sheriff, probation, district attorney, and others. This court hears criminal, civil, family law, probate, and appeal cases. This branch serves the Carlsbad jurisdiction of north San Diego County. If you find yourself in need of bail and bond services, please contact the professionals at All-Pro Bail Bonds, with various locations in the Carlsbad area.
Carlsbad CA – All-Pro Bail Bonds
If you find yourself needing bond or bail services, All-Pro Bail Bonds provides the professional and affordable services you need in Carlsbad.
All-Pro agents are respectful and respond promptly with affordable services and strive to meet the needs of every client.